Are you feeling part of the community of Immunization Supply Chain (iSC) practitioners and willing to learn, participate to and grow with this great community? If so, you're going to enjoy 2019 on TechNet-21. Here is a taste of the coming weeks...
A new Community Manager
Starting from January, Technet-21 is supported by yours truly, Alex Pascutto, as I'm now acting as a Community Manager and moderator of the platform. I'm here to help you, so send me a mail or a private message on the website if you need any support.
TechNet-21 Voices - blog is designed to showcase members' expertise and latest development on programmes and projects of relevance to the community, providing high-quality content to its members.
TechNet-21 Voices – blog will:
1. Provide a space for TechNet members to regularly update the community on topics of their choice.
2. Provide a space for the TechNet team to regularly update the community on website-related projects.
3. Enable the website to highlight newsletters and periodicals of partners (including other blogs), thus centralising disparate topical immunization-related communications.
Would you like to interact with professionals from everywhere and learn and exchange on topics of interest? Then we have something for you!
New CCE resources area
The Cold Chain Equipment (CCE) section is being finalized. It will have everything you need to know about WHO PQS-prequalified products, including installation and maintenance guides, training resources, brochures, videos, photos, as well as product feedback from TechNet members. You'll be able to find products you're interested in by using the search feature or by exploring categories of products.
- Users to leave a comment on the products they use to help the community decide which ones are more relevant to their use.
- Manufacturers and all users to ad relevant documentation for users to learn how to use their products, in which context, etc.
We will provide more details on this shortly.
More to come
We're now working on new ideas and have some plans to help our community to continue to share, learn and grow. Watch this space!