Featured Posts

The WHO Department of Immunization Vaccines and Biologicals (IVB) is pleased to announce the upcoming second webinar series on Why Gender Matters for Immunization: IA2030.  The Immunization Agenda 2030 e...

Please have your say about the GLOBAL ESTIMATES OF IMMUNIZATION COVERAGE (WUENIC) by completing this online survey focusing on data quality, data use and decision-making. The direct link to the survey (15 minutes) is: https://forms.gle/ifX9TsAGqWbLBrY77 - it is in English, but you can add your comme...
Dear Colleagues, Competent, qualified supply chain management (SCM) professionals are increasingly in-demand in both the private and public sectors – how can we ensure all needs are met?GHSC-PSM believes a “whole of SCM labor market” approach is needed, starting with a competency framework. Please ...
Many people depend on data related to vaccines and vaccine-preventable diseases to guide their decisions, from setting health system budgets to choosing whether to vaccinate their children. Those who compile and analyse data work hard to ensure the timeliness, accuracy and consistency of the numbers...
Dear all - Happy 2020!! I came across a relatively recent update to the Cochrane Review of Needle sizes for vaccination. I thought I'd share it with the TechNet Community. The full report is here: https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD010720.pub3/full Cochrane Database Sy...
Last Friday (Dec 6), The Star reported the country’s Health Ministry confirming that a three-month-old boy from Tuaran, Sabah, has been infected with vaccine-derived poliovirus type 1 (VDPV1) after being admitted into a hospital’s intensive care unit. The Star quoted health director-general Dr Noor...
Dear Viewers Happy Christmas to techNet community. I wish to share the following as a preparedness strategy. Recently, District TB Officer – Dr Badrudeen MN, in collaboration with state WHO consultant – Dr Shazia Anjum, and all other stakeholders of bordering district of Kerala State conducted a c...
After reading Umit's book my interest in what I call the "buffered Cold Chain" BCC, was renewed.In his book I found the history and the description of the obstacles which were overcome very interesting. By BCC I mean a cold chain which will maintain temperatures between 20 degC and 25 degC . These ...
WER with recommendations from SAGE Oct 2019 was published today (attached). Below I highlight two areas related to immunization data use and quality. Enjoy the reading, Carolina “[Immunization Agenda 20330] IA2030 envisions a world in which “everyone, everywhere, at every age, fully benefits from...
Hi everyone :) We are now circulating the final survey for this study on national vaccination coverage estimates.   Grateful for any time you can spare to complete and share. Many thanks, Caitlin ________________________ Project: World Health Organization (WHO) / United Nations Children’s...
Dear TechNet Community, I have an exciting milestone to share on behalf of the VillageReach Drones for Health team: Since 2015, VillageReach has collaborated with stakeholders at local, regional and global levels to support supply chain solutions, including exploring the use of unmanned aircraft sy...
Dear viewers, we wish to share the attached with the techNet community          This year on 14th November 2019, we celebrated “EuVac award ceremony” in our college to felicitate the parents for getting their children graduated timely with primary vaccination before first b...
Respected Sir/Madam   Greetings from IIHMR UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR , INDIA I take immense pleasure to share with you that School of Pharmaceutical Management; The IIHMR University is organizing a 05 days International training programme on “Logistics Management of Vaccines with special focus on S...
Dear TechNet members, With the purpose of promoting strong health supply chain systems, I am looking for recent advocacy materials targeted to senior leadership on the benefits of implementing good supply chain strategies and practices to fully serve the needs of public sector facilities and their p...
What is the efficiency of Influenza vaccine?...
Join us for a webinar: Five proven strategies to improve immunization data use (Findings from the Immunization Data: Evidence for Action Review) Date: Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:00 pmEurope Time (Paris, GMT+01:00) The use of high-quality data is widely understood in the global health c...
Dear viewers India is committed and consistently trying to improve and sustain vaccination coverage. Despite the best efforts; we have to go only a few more miles to achieve and sustain >90% from the current 87% vaccination coverage for which GoI launched Intensified Mission Indradhanush [IMI 2....
Join us for a webinar: Five proven strategies to improve immunization data use (Findings from the Immunization Data: Evidence for Action Review) Date: Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:00 pmEurope Time (Paris, GMT+01:00) The use of high-quality data is widely understood in the global health c...
Does anyone know when the next conference will be and where? Thanks...
Dear viewers of TechNet Greetings from the KVG team and we wish to share the attached with photos regarding celebration of 2nd EuVac Baby Award Ceremony organized in our college on 14th Nov 2019 – the Children’s’ day and also to complement world immunization day. This year KVG team decided to feli...
The 2019 Pneumonia & Diarrhea Progress Report Card—an annual report developed by the International Vaccine Access Center (IVAC) in the Department of International Health at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health—is now live. This year’s report card finds health systems are fal...
There are no discussions available here currently