It gives me great pleasure to announce that Imperial Health Sciences will be hosting the next Warehouse Operations Management (WOM) program in English from the 8th – 19th of May 2017. The newly designed program now consists of 10 days (2 weeks) Supply Chain Operations Training, presented by subject matter experts.
Please find attached the outline for the WOM program. The program will be hosted at Imperial Health Sciences ISO 9001:2008 certified facility in Nairobi Kenya.
Why should I attend this program?
- The program is designed by specialists in the field of Warehousing, Distribution and Procurement.
- 34 years of running healthcare supply chains in Africa on behalf of Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (GSK, Pfizer, Merck, Astra Zeneca, Janssen/Johnson & Johnson)
- Internationally recognized training program, registered with the Department of Higher Education in South Africa in partnership with the DaVinci Institute. (Private University in South Africa)
- The program leads to a full qualification in Supply Chain Management.
- The program has been offered for more than 8 years with more than 200 attending from 19 different countries.
- Program provides both excellent academic material as well as practical experience.
- The Warehouse Operations Management Program won the SAPICS 2014 Corporate Educator of the year award.
“It was great to have an overview of the whole activity in the warehouse and coordinate with other departments. Before WOM, I only knew stock management, but during WOM, I learned procurement, HR (specifically KPIs and job descriptions), and dealings with other departments. I also learned practical skills as a whole.”
- Kore Zoulou, SCMS Cote d'Ivoire
Chanél van Straaten (Ms.)
Training Administrator - Supply Chain Academy
T : +27 12 621 4405 | F +27 86 625 4554 S: chanelvstraaten
[email protected] | www.imperiallogistics.co.za