|Event Date / Time:|
Registration is going on for Empower's 22nd Batch of the Online Post Graduate Diploma Course in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management, in collaboration with Kent State University, USA, initiated in March 2020.
This is an 11-month online program which includes 9 extensive modules structured to address one topic per month. Each module is supported by MCQ's and Assessments.
Key Takeaways from the course:
- its global orientation ¬ sharing of experiences from across countries,
- a practical and applied approach to the extensive use of exercises, case studies, projects and internships
- technical assistance for one-year offered which includes Mentoring/Coaching from the Subject Matter Experts
- an online competency assessment tool (CAT)
- a community of practice (through Empower’s Big Learning Platform)
- a special focus on improving participant's personal effectiveness by building workplace skills
- use of cutting-edge e-learning technologies and instructional design to make learning easy and impactful
Kindly click on this link for more information and fill in the application form to register - http://bit.ly/2UzLGnf
For any query email me at [email protected]