Empower is organizing the 2nd International Workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation of Global Health Programs, scheduled from 05th– 13th September 2018 in Hotel The Grand, New Delhi, India. The eight-day residential workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation of Global Health Programs will provide the platform for state of the art tools and techniques.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- develop monitoring and evaluation plans by applying knowledge and skills gained throughout the workshop
- train professionals working in various health programs on basic concepts and practical approaches towards effective programmatic monitoring and evaluation
- formulate a framework (result/logical/conceptual) on how the program or intervention will lead to specific health outcomes and impact.
- discuss programmatic applications of the main tools and data systems used to monitor and evaluate health programs
- review the various evaluation designs and estimation techniques used for evaluating various health programs
- use this platform to share and learn from other country experiences to strengthen their M&E systems
Some of the important topics of the workshop are:
- Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
- Developing Monitoring and Evaluation Plans
- Frameworks and Indicators; Data/Information Sources & Systems (including surveillance, surveys, and HMIS)
- Routine and Non-Routine Information Systems
- Tools used in M&E including PRISM tools, DQA tool, DDIU tool
- Evaluation Designs and Operations Research
- Gender Integration into M&E
- Data Demand and Use for Decision-Making
- Decision-Making and Strategic Information
- Mapping and Population Size Estimation
This workshop targets health professionals from different health programmes either at the national or provincial/ state as well as district level, development partners at the national level; NGO and donor personnel responsible for oversight of health programs, especially in the areas of reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
COURSE FEE: US$ 3200, which includes:
- 8-day face-to-face workshop in Delhi
- Resources, course material, and workshop kit
- Accommodation for the duration of the workshop (10 nights) at Hotel The Grand, New Delhi
- Breakfast, lunch, tea, and snacks during the workshop sessions
- Airport transfers and local transportation for field visits
- Certificate from Empower School of Health
- One-year of technical assistance
- Does not include – airfare, health insurance, visa fees, dinner or other travel expenses
National and International facilitators with rich experience of training in M&E, Impact Evaluation, Routine Health Information Systems will be conducting the sessions.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you need any other assistance.
Click Here to apply now - https://goo.gl/3B6joR
Ms. Kavya RS | Training & Education Coordinator | Empower School of Health