Greetings from Empower!
We would like to share with you the details of our upcoming 2nd International Workshop on Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain in Conflict and Fragile States, scheduled from 22-25 October in Dubai, UAE.
Key objectives of the workshop:
- To provide participants with a clear understanding of the critical need to use a risk management based approach, with identification and categorization of the key risk factors, and then how planning can be instigated so that priority risks can be mitigated.
- To provide participants with an overview of the PSM policies, strategies and processes that address both humanitarian and health supply chain and how they can blend as countries transition out of a conflict.
- To help participants develop an understanding and identification of the vulnerable population groups, changing morbidity and mortality patterns during conflicts, and seek to align such factors with changing product selection and quantification activities.
We will have professionals from various UN agencies, Ministries of Health, International NGOs and private sector attending this workshop. PFA the brochure for the workshop.
The training fee payable is USD 2500, this includes:
- Four days of face-to-face training in Dubai
- Resources, course material, and workshop kit
- Lunch, tea, and snacks during the workshop sessions
- Local transportation for field visits
- One year of technical assistance
- Certificate from Empower
- Does not include: accommodation, airfare, health insurance, visa fees, or other travel expenses
For more details and for Registration - goo.gl/KnB5fA
Newsletter for the previous Workshop - goo.gl/ZC8SmD
Feel free to contact us for any queries you may have.
Ms. Kavya RS | Training & Education Coordinator | Empower School of Health | New Delhi . New York | SkypeID : empower.schoolofhealth | +22.214.171.124.50.01 (India) | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.empowerschoolofhealth.org
"Empowering lives by promoting universal access to health and education"
Connect with Empower