Empower is organizing the International Workshop on Scientific Writing, scheduled from 17th to 21st October 2018, in Bangkok, Thailand.
The overall aim of this workshop is to develop the skills of the professionals in conceptualizing, writing and publishing high-quality manuscripts in peer-reviewed international and national journals. In addition, participants will learn the publication process from a journal editor's perspective, including the selection of best journal for their paper.
- Acquire the skills necessary to develop, write, and publish a scientific manuscript;
- Discuss the all-important sections of a manuscript (both qualitative and quantitative) including abstract, writing a cover letter, and final submission
- Describe ethics in scientific publishing and writing
- Learn how to use mentoring and peer-review to improve a scientific manuscript
- Identify the publishing process, including learning about why manuscripts get accepted/rejected and how to effectively respond to reviewers' comments
The training fee payable is USD 2500, which includes:
- One week face-to-face training in Bangkok
- Certificate from Empower School of Health
- Resources, course material, and workshop kit
- Accommodation for the duration of the workshop
- Breakfast, lunch, tea + snacks during the workshop
- Three months of virtual mentorship
- Does not include: airfare, visa fee or other travel expenses
SCHOLARSHIP available for Empower Alumni - 50% on Workshop Tuition Fee
Click here to know more and fill in the Application Form - goo.gl/Dqvb5R
Please feel free to connect with us in case you have any specific questions.
Ms. Kavya RS | Training & Education Coordinator | Empower School of Health | New Delhi . New York | SkypeID : empower.schoolofhealth | +184.108.40.206.50.01 (India) | email@example.com | www.empowerschoolofhealth.org