The World Health Organization Global Routine Immunization Strategies and Practices (GRISP) course team invites you to join our digital (online) Commencement Event to recognize the work and celebrate the achievement of the WHO GRISP Scholars
- Date: 12 December 2017
- Time: 14h00 (2 PM) UTC+1 Geneva (check time)
- Registration: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/6845807171822769665
- Training ID: 502-385-612
- Contact: [email protected]
During this event:
- Commencement speakers will address course participants to recognize their work and achievement
- GRISP Scholar participants will present the action planning they have developed to implement a GRISP transformative investment in their country.
- Participants will also share their experience and insights gained from connecting with EPI colleagues from over 30 countries through intense dialogue and peer review.
You are encouraged to download the invitation and share it with your colleagues and professional networks.
This WHO digital course used the Scholar Approach, developed by the University of Illinois College of Education and the Geneva Learning Foundation to support effective learning for global health and humanitarian work. This approach combines community of practice, knowledge co-construction, and peer review to support project-based learning. It was first piloted in 2016 by WHO to support country-level action planning based on the Global Routine Immunization Strategies and Practices (GRISP) guidelines.
The GRISP Scholar course will be offered in French in the first quarter of 2018.