The 14th Batch of the Post Graduate Diploma Course in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management is scheduled to launch in September 2018.
This is an 11-month ONLINE program wherein there are 9 modules. The course is structured to address one topic area per month for 8 months, starting with a module on introduction to PSM and ending with PSM support functions and systems. Each module is supported by Assignments, MCQ's and Assessments. The course ends with a final assessment which will cover all the modules.
You will be provided with a direct line of contact to with Course Administrator as well as the faculty, who will guide you through the obstacles if any.
Please find attached the Course Structure of the Program, this will help you understand how beneficial the course is for you.
Key takeaway's from the course
- its global orientation - sharing of experiences from across countries,
- a practical and applied approach to the extensive use of exercises, case studies, projects and internships
- technical assistance for one-year offered which includes - mentoring/Coaching from the Subject Matter Experts
- Competency Assessment Tool
- a community of Practice (through Empower’s Big Learning Platform)
- a special focus on improving students’ personal effectiveness by building workplace skills,
- use of cutting-edge e-Learning technologies and instructional design to make learning easy and impactful
Kindly click on this link and fill in the application form - https://goo.gl/7QpHg2
Ms. Kavya RS | Training & Education Coordinator | Empower School of Health | New Delhi . New York | SkypeID : empower.schoolofhealth | +126.96.36.199.50.01 (India) | [email protected] | www.empowerschoolofhealth.org