WHO PQS is conducting a survey to learn from users of Remote Temperature Monitoring Devices (RTMDs) and inform the future of vaccine cold chain monitoring.
Have you ever…
- Received a text, email or notifications from an RTMD?
- Interacted with RTMD hardware in the field, including responding to alarms?
- Setup RTMD hardware and/or software?
- Interacted with an online RTMD web portal?
- Conducted repairs or service on RTMDs?
If so, we want YOU to help inform the future of RTMDs!
Interested? Please send an email to [email protected] to receive the survey link!
Vaccine Cold Chain Technologies Program Officer at PATH