Team Sampaje wish to share the study observations with the viewers for additional inputs for further improvisation in the coming month. Main observations are:
1. by updating the data the due list got shortened by 23% being first round, in the coming month the list will be more specific.
2. 26% beneficiaries avail services from the private practitioners.
3. 51% of vaccination data can be submitted throug HMIS.
4. The team is motivated to feed vaccination data of their beneficiaries to MCTS. The ANMs prefer to feed through computer as feeding through mobile is facing some errors.
4. We learnt how to calculate EDC - Expected Due Children. This PHC with an annual target of 216, a minimum of 90 children are expected in the duelist every month excluding BCG as it is given in the birthing institutions in this block/district.
5. MDVP (Open vial policy) practised.
6. An overall 70% of the due children participated though it considerably varies from 1st dose to Booster dose.
Hope the attached will be of some use.