The SAGE April 2016 meeting report has been published today in the WHO Weekly Epidemiological Record. SAGE reviewed relevant data and evidence, advised and made recommendations on various complex and critical issues including the:
- Use of dengue vaccine;
- Progress towards polio eradication;
- Implementation of immunization in the context of Health Systems Strengthening and Universal Health Coverage;
- Second-year-of-life immunization platform;
- Missed opportunities for vaccination; and
- Pre-empting and responding to vaccine supply shortages.
You can download the meeting report at http://www.who.int/wer/2016/wer9121/en/.