Drum-roll please! The Top Ten most popular discussions on the TechNet forum in 2015, as defined by total page-views recorded by Google Analytics, are listed below in reverse order. If you missed them first time around, there's still time to share your thoughts on these fascinating topics. Just follow the links below and (once you are signed in) enter your reply at the bottom of the page and click REPLY.
Happy holidays to all and many thanks to all TechNet members for their contributions in 2015. See you in 2016!
10. Refrigerated vehicles and non cold items
Started by Paul Dowling
9. Vaccination during disaster eg Earthquake?
Started by Anuj Bhattachan
8. A "COMMON COLD" DILEMMA
Started by Narayana Holla
7. Vaccine Logistics Management Information System (vLMIS)
Started by Muhammad Tariq
6. VaCRO: Vaccine Clinic Reconstitution Optimizer
Started by Gian-Gabriel Garcia
5. Temperature Display
Started by Murat Hakan Ozturk
4. In Loving Memory of Andrew William Garnett (1943-2015), by Anthony Battersby and John Lloyd
Started by Diana Chang-Blanc
3. Travelling North (-25C – 15C)
Started by Nurdin
2. PCV introduction in Cameroon, Ethiopia, Kenya and Mali had marginal impact on EPI and little to none on broader health systems.
Started by Patrick Lydon
And the winner for 2015 is:
1. Cold Chain Policy vs. Cold Hard Reality: Thinking Inside the Box
Started by Chris Wright