The WHO website was updated with the most up to data WHO/UNICEF JRF data.
The main launching page for this data is accessible from: http://www.who.int/immunization/monitoring_surveillance/data/en/ . From there you will be able to access:
- Country Profiles: http://apps.who.int/immunization_monitoring/globalsummary that include some charts and graphs;
- Regional and Global Summaries (from points 1 and 2 of the page);
- Disease incidence data in html or excel format;
- Immunization coverage data: Country official estimates, administrative data, HPV administered dose per age range,….;
- Immunization system indicators in html or excel format;
- And immunization schedule data: http://apps.who.int/immunization_monitoring/globalsummary/schedules.
For those of you that have the immunization app on their devices, you may have noticed that the data was updated as well. For those that want to download it, instructions and tutorials are available from: http://www.who.int/immunization/monitoring_surveillance/en/.
Comments, feedback and suggestions are welcomed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JRF Team