Optimize publications on IIS
This collection brings together some of the most important Project Optimize publications in the field of immunization information systems (IIS). For more information on Project Optimize publications: http://www.technet-21.org/en/resources/optimize
- This evidence brief discusses the rationale for improving immunization information systems and describes user experiences with different types of systems. It also provides advice on feasibility in different contexts. It draws on evidence gathered du...Author: PATH, World Health Organization
- This document describes how project Optimize is collaborating with the Albanian Institute of Public Health to transform the way immunization data and vaccine stock are managed. The two-year collaboration aims to evaluate the benefits of a supply cha...Author: PATH, World Health Organization
- This document briefly describes the background, description, and goals for deploying electronic immunization registries through Project Optimize.Author: PATH, World Health OrganizationYear of publication: 2012View
- This report presents the results of demonstration projects and other activities undertaken in Albania as part of a partnership between project Optimize (a collaboration between the World Health Organization and PATH) and the Albanian Institute of Pu...Author: Bino S, Nelaj E, Mesi A, Grevendonk J
- This report presents the results and lessons learned in a collaborative effort between the Guatemala Ministry of Public Health and Social Assistance (MSPAS), the Pan American Health Organization, and project Optimize. The primary MSPAS departments i...Author: World Health Organization (WHO), PATH.
- Project brief on the progress of Project OPTIMIZE in improving LMIS systems in various countries.Author: PATHYear of publication: 2012View
- In Vietnam, project Optimize worked with government and software partners to help introduce a digital immunization registry. This brief describes how the registry allowed the health system to better track children due for vaccination and shortened t...Author: PATH, World Health Organization
- Starting in 2009, the Albanian Institute of Public Health collaborated with project Optimize to implement an online immunization information system (IIS) that can schedule and record all child immunizations in the country, as well as manage vaccine ...