For preventing and controlling infections
- Category: Programme management
- Country: Libya
This report highlights the achievements made in expanding access to vaccines in Africa and discusses some of the remaining challenges to achieving universal access to vaccines. The timing of this report coincides with the halfway point of the...
- Category: Global initiatives
- Country: Zimbabwe, Zambia, United Republic Of Tanzania, Uganda, Tunisia, Togo, Swaziland, Sudan, South Sudan, South Africa, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Senegal, Sao Tome And Principe, Rwanda, Nigeria, Niger, Namibia, Mozambique, Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Libya, Liberia, Lesotho, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Gambia, Gabon, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Djibouti, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote D Ivoire, Congo, Chad, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Angola, Algeria
This report, prepared by the Secretariat for the Decade of Vaccines Global Vaccine Action Plan, serves as the basis for the independent review. As was the case in 2013 and 2014, this report reviews progress against each of the indicators in the...
- Category: Service delivery
- Country: Zimbabwe, Zambia, Yemen, Uruguay, Uganda, Tunisia, Timor Leste, Tajikistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Korea South, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Nigeria, Niger, Nicaragua, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mali, Libya, Liberia, Kazakhstan, Jamaica, Iraq, Iran Islamic Republic Of, Indonesia, India, Haiti, Guinea, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote D Ivoire, Colombia, Chile, Chad, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Cambodia, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Bangladesh, Algeria, Afghanistan
MENA Regional Workshop on Equity-Informed Microplanning
What the World Health Assembly had to say about immunization supply chains
As you may know, immunization was on the agenda at the World Health Assembly in May. This year, PATH listened specifically for references to immunization supply chains and logistics. A few
Member States Delegates discuss progress towards global immunization goals at the 67th WHA
[b]Member States Delegates discuss progress towards global immunization goals at the World Health Assembly, May 2014[/b] [b]Fifty-four speakers including 50 representatives from Member States, o