Introduction nul ne peut nier les résultats protecteurs satisfaisants de la vaccination contre plusieurs maladies graves dans le monde et particulièrement au Maroc. L´extension de la pandémie COVID-19 dans notre pays a entrainé une baisse...
no one can deny that vaccination against several serious diseases in the world, and particularly in Morocco, has given very satisfactory protective results. The extension of the COVID-19 pandemic in our country has led to a significant decline in...
This report highlights the achievements made in expanding access to vaccines in Africa and discusses some of the remaining challenges to achieving universal access to vaccines. The timing of this report coincides with the halfway point of the...
- Category: Global initiatives
- Country: Zimbabwe, Zambia, United Republic Of Tanzania, Uganda, Tunisia, Togo, Swaziland, Sudan, South Sudan, South Africa, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Senegal, Sao Tome And Principe, Rwanda, Nigeria, Niger, Namibia, Mozambique, Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Libya, Liberia, Lesotho, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Gambia, Gabon, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Djibouti, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote D Ivoire, Congo, Chad, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Angola, Algeria
The following report displays data and figures on the introduction status of Hib vaccine, pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV), rotavirus vaccine, and inactivated polio vaccine (IPV)* both globally and in 73 Gavi countries (currently eligible and...
- Category: Service delivery
- Country: Sudan, Sri Lanka, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Portugal, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Niger, Morocco, Lesotho, Lebanon, Kiribati, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Eritrea, Cote D Ivoire, Chad, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Bhutan, Benin
- Organisation: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
The Global Immunization Newsletter posted this article in February 2017. I share it with you in its entirety. Participants: Persons from Immunization Programmes, Na
Twenty-three speakers including 21 representatives from Member States (i.e. 15), and two civil society organizations and took
The September 2015 Vaccine Information Management System (VIMS)Report on Global Vaccine Introductionfrom IVAC at Johns Hopkins is now available
Icelined refrigerators have become a dominant standard worldwide for the safe storage of vaccine in areas of unreliable electricity supplies. In the 35 years since the start of the Product Information
[b]Member States Delegates discuss progress towards global immunization goals at the World Health Assembly, May 2014[/b] [b]Fifty-four speakers including 50 representatives from Member States, o
POST 01391E: VACCINE-DERIVED POLIO VIRUS 18 FEBRUARY 2009 ****************************************** In the context of the discussions on polio eradication on our forum (see [url=http://li
POST 01217E: SCHOOL-BASED TT VACCINATION FOLLOW UP ON POSTS POST 01212E AND POST 01214E 20 JANUARY 2008 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POST 00945E : MATERIAL OF INTEREST 24 June 2006 _______________________________________________________________ You will find below, first a slightly modified message from Robert Davis (mailt
POST 00541E : FIRST EVER DEBATE BETWEEN WHO DIRECTOR GENERAL CANDIDATES 19 January 2003 _______________________________________________________________________________ Allan Bass (mailto:[log in t
POST 00446E : USE OF VVMs ON ALL VACCINES 15 April 2002 ______________________________________________________________________________ Dr. Jayaprakash of UNICEF/Micronesia contributes the fol