|Event Date / Time:|
This Global Health Leadership Program is being organized by Empower, in collaboration with John A. Kufuor Foundation and INSEAD Humanitarian Research Group. The program includes a keynote address by H.E. John Agyekum Kufuor, the former President of Ghana.
The goal of the program is to realize your leadership and management potential. The seven-month leadership program will amplify your natural leadership traits, identify and address your ‘blind spots’, and provide coaching and mentoring to enhance your leadership and management styles.
The workshop will accelerate your personal and professional transformation by combining a self-assessment, followed by 3 days of in-person sessions, and then 6 months of mentorship and coaching.
Our approach is an innovative and pragmatic mix of sessions that include foundational skills in management and leadership, with case-based, and field-based learning, and other experiential learning techniques, including seminars, interactive discussions, one-to-one personal coaching and group exercises.
The advisors, speakers, facilitators, coaches, and mentors are a mix of the head of state, politicians, CEOs and academics from the public, private and civil society sectors.
Course fee: USD 2,500, which includes:
- 3 days face-to-face workshop in Accra, Ghana
- Resources, course material, and workshop kit
- Lunch, tea & snacks during the workshop days
- Certificate of attendance
- Mentoring and coaching: Once a month over 6 months (Optional - USD 1500)
- Does not include: Airfare, accommodation, insurance, visa fees or other travel expenses