The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience at national and international level in operations, procurement, public health, emergencies at any national or international humanitarian or commercial organization.
· Experience with the World Health Organization, UN agencies or a health cluster member organization.
· Field experience in Africa.
Skills / knowledge
· Deep knowledge of and ability to manage and analyze public health, financial or sample transportation data sets.
· Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
· Ability to work together as a team with a variety of stakeholders and meet deadlines.
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint) and remote working technologies.
· Knowledge of sample transportation systems.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
An expert knowledge of English is required, and intermediate knowledge of French is desirable.
The closing date for all applications is 12th January 2022.
Please circulate widely within your networks.
Thank you for your partnership, and I wish you all a happy new year.
Laurence Cibrelus - Head of the EYE Strategy Secretariat