Letter including consent
- Category: Service delivery
- Country: Seychelles
Contribution of polio eradication initiative to effective new vaccine introduction in Africa, 2010–2015
Background Significant progress has been made to increase access to vaccines in Africa since the 1974 launch of the Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI). Successes include the introduction of several new vaccines across the continent and...
- Category: Service delivery
- Country: Zimbabwe, Zambia, United Republic Of Tanzania, Uganda, Togo, Swaziland, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Senegal, Sao Tome And Principe, Nigeria, Niger, Namibia, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Liberia, Lesotho, Kenya, Guinea Bissau, Ghana, Gambia, Gabon, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote D Ivoire, Comoros, Chad, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Angola, Algeria
This report highlights the achievements made in expanding access to vaccines in Africa and discusses some of the remaining challenges to achieving universal access to vaccines. The timing of this report coincides with the halfway point of the...
- Category: Global initiatives
- Country: Zimbabwe, Zambia, United Republic Of Tanzania, Uganda, Tunisia, Togo, Swaziland, Sudan, South Sudan, South Africa, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Senegal, Sao Tome And Principe, Rwanda, Nigeria, Niger, Namibia, Mozambique, Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Libya, Liberia, Lesotho, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Gambia, Gabon, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Djibouti, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote D Ivoire, Congo, Chad, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Angola, Algeria
Editorial from EPI Monthly Feedback Bulletin from AFRO East and South (August-October 2017): The use of innovations (ODK) supporting country level Integrated Supportive Supervision real time documentation.
As part of the WHO African region efforts to improve immunization and surveillance performances in terms of quality, effectiveness, efficiency, coverage and equity and in order to strengthen the ca
USAID/DELIVER PROJECT: Regional Institutes Initiative
Since 1994, with USAID funding, JSI has conducted international courses on supply chain management of health commodities. These training activities have been a pivotal part of the supply chain support
Injection Safety and Health care waste management assessment in Seychelles
[b]Seychelles injection safety and waste management assessment 25th June-7th July2009[/b] Seychelles is a multi-ethnic tri-lingual state with its origin from three continents: Africa, Asia and Europe
POST 00297 : DEFANGING? + JET INJECTORS? + INCINERATORS?
Post00297 DEFANGING? + JET INJECTORS? + INCINERATORS? + 7 November 2000 CONTENTS 1. NEEDLE DEFANGING? 2. DEVELOPMENT OF A HIGH-WORKLOAD JET INJECTOR 3. NO TO INCINERATORS!! ? 4. REGIONAL CENT