Submit your image today for a chance to be featured in the new EVM website.
Read the attached flier for instructions.
Seeing familiar faces on the new EVM website.
In order to build the new EVM website, we are seeking images to represent you and your community of EPI practitioners. We want to showcase the work you do and the people you work with through your eyes. Share with us your best photographs of EVM for a chance to be featured in the new website.
Rules to submit your images:
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 5 photographs. Please include a statement that you own the images and give UNICEF and WHO permission to feature it on the EVM website.
- Each image should highlight a specific aspect of EVM. The photograph should have one or more of the following elements:
- Immunization Supply Chain equipment and materials (ex: cold box, vaccine, transportation, cold room, storage room, disposals, …)
- Health facility (interior or exterior)
- Health worker or facility manager
- Assessors and country managers in action
- EVM assessor training
- The EVM 2.0 app being used
Please refer to the attached flier for examples of the types of photographs you could submit
- Image resolution should be at least 72 dpi; the width should be 4032 px.
- Submit a short quote about your experience on how EVM has benefited you and your work.
How to submit your images:
Submit your images (via Dropbox link where file sizes are large) by email to Dmitri Davydov firstname.lastname@example.org before your close of business on Monday, 20 April 2020.
How will the selection process work?
After the deadline has passed, the WHO / UNICEF committee will review all submissions and select the photographs to be featured in the website. If your photograph is selected you will be contacted, and the photograph will be featured on the website along with your name.