Empower's 23rd Batch of the Online Post Graduate Diploma Course in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management, in collaboration with Kent State Unive…
Empower's 23rd Batch of the Online Post Graduate Diploma Course in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management, in collaboration with Kent State University, USA, is scheduled to launch in JUNE 2020.
This is an 11-month online program which includes 9 extensive modules structured to address one topic per month. Each module is supported by MCQ's and Assessments.
Key Takeaway's from the course:
- its global orientation ¬ sharing of experiences from across countries,
- a practical and applied approach to the extensive use of exercises, case studies, projects and internships
- technical assistance for one-year offered which includes Mentoring/Coaching from the Subject Matter Experts
- an online competency assessment tool (CAT)
- a community of practice (through Empower’s Big Learning Platform)
- a special focus on improving participant's personal effectiveness by building workplace skills
- use of cutting-edge e-learning technologies and instructional design to make learning easy and impactful
Kindly click on this link for more information and fill in the application form to register - http://bit.ly/2UzLGnf
I am excited to share that the Boost Community, in partnership with the Geneva Learning Foundation (TGLF) and Adaptive Change Advisors (ACA), is accepting applications for…
I am excited to share that the Boost Community, in partnership with the Geneva Learning Foundation (TGLF) and Adaptive Change Advisors (ACA), is accepting applications for the first cohort of the Scholar Level 1 Certification Course on Adaptive Leadership. This six-week course, which is open to all immunization professionals involved with managing or implementing immunization programs at the national and sub-national levels, will teach you how to embrace your leadership potential and effect consequential change in your system. During the course, participants will learn to: diagnose the system they are operating within; distinguish and define technical and adaptive problems; and develop an action plan to effect change in their system. Drawing on Scholar’s proven package of interventions used since 2016 by immunization teams in 90 countries and the 'Adaptive Leadership' approach developed at Harvard University, the course will cover foundational frameworks and tools such as faction mapping and distinguishing leadership from authority.
Liz Kohlway and Sarah Kester, Sabin Vaccine Institute
The Boost Community
You can make a difference. If you wait for those with authority to lead, you may wait a long time. Leadership is about everyday change that adds up to consequential change. Adaptive leadership is about pushing the boundaries to make a difference.