WHO, UNICEF, Gavi and partners are working together to help prepare countries to be ready to introduce a COVID-19 vaccine. Adaptable guidance, tools, trainings, and advocacy materials are available to support countries in preparing for COVID-19 vaccination on the COVID-19 vaccine country readiness and delivery website.
This page provides a list of technical guidance from WHO on maintaining immunization services during the Covid-19 pandemic, and is organised into the following sections.
- Global guidance (immunization specific)
- Global guidance (immunization related)
- African Region (AFRO)
- European Region (EURO)
- Region of Americas (PAHO)
- Western Pacific Region (WPRO)
- OpenWHO Covid-19 learning resources