TechNet-21 - Forum

Ce forum est un lieu d'échange où les membres peuvent poser des questions, partager leurs expériences, coordonner des activités, et discuter les récentes avancées en matière de vaccination.
  1. Empowering Millions
  2. Annonces
  3. lundi 19 février 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share with you the details of two of Empower's upcoming workshops which may be of interest:

1. 9-Day International Workshop on Monitoring and Evaluation of Global Health Programs, scheduled from 21st – 30th March 2018in Dubai, UAE (Brochure Attached)

The main objective of the workshop is to describe basic concepts and practical approaches for M&E. This workshop will act as a platform for professionals to share their experiences, case study and knowledge from various health programs (not limited to a single topic) like Malaria, HIV/AIDS, TB, Maternal Health, Child Health, Family Planning and Nutritional Programs. 

2. 5-day International Workshop on Strategic Leadership in Global Health and Development, in collaboration with Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA, scheduled from 23-27 April 2018 in Dubai, UAE (Brochure Attached)

Strategic Leadership workshop will cover: 

• Systems thinking and strategic leverage
  • Personal mastery and commitment to change
  • Action-learning principles and practice
  • Shared vision and creative tension
  • The theory of constraints and root cause analysis
  • Strategy design and key moves
  • Implementation with accountability
  • Linking data to action

I'm sharing with you the link to our course calendar and please forward it to your network - http://www.empowerschoolofhealth.org/courses-calendar

Please do not hesitate to connect with me in case you have any query.

Awaiting your positive revert.

Regards

-- 

Ms. Kavya RS  |  Training & Education Coordinator  |  Empower School of Health |  SkypeID : empower.schoolofhealth  |  info@empowerschoolofhealth.org

Pièces jointes
Références
  1. http://www.empowerschoolofhealth.org/courses-calendar

Cette discussion ne contient encore aucune réponse.
Soyez le premier à y répondre !