Greetings from IIHMR UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR , INDIA
I take immense pleasure to share with you that School of Pharmaceutical Management; The IIHMR University is organizing a 05 days International training programme on “Logistics Management of Vaccines with special focus on Strengthening Cold chain ” during April 20-24,2020 at The IIHMR University, Jaipur, India.
The program is designed primarily with a focus to assist the countries/national health system programs to address the challenges in vaccine management thus ensuring access to quality vaccines in the immunization program. The program contents are as below
PROGRAM CONTENTS: -
- Introduction to immunization basics and Universal Immunization Program (UIP)
- Procurement of vaccines
- Cold chain management
- Key elements of cold chain system
- Cold chain Equipment’s and their maintenance
- Monitoring the cold chain temperature
- Vaccines Management
- Demand estimation
- Stock Management
- Storage & Distribution
- Supportive supervision
- Reporting/Documentation & MIS
- AEFI and Immunization Waste Management
- eVIN- Effectively managing vaccine logistics
- Social mobilization, advocacy and communication for EPI
- Field visit to cold chain point
- Hands on training on temperature monitoring devices
Link for brochure
- Foreign Nationals: USD 700 per participant plus 18% GST
- Indian Nationals: Rs 37,500 per participant plus 18% GST
- The fees cover tuition fees, training material, stay in air-conditioning room (twin-sharing basis), breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea/coffee during the program and pick-up and drop from Jaipur airport/railway station/bus stand. Welcome dinner and short-trip to historical and cultural importance places in Jaipur would be offered by the University in honor of the participants. Participants would be encouraged to use library facilities. Around the clock internet facility (Wi-Fi) is available for the participants. The travel tickets from the country of origin to Jaipur and vice versa are to be borne by the participant/sponsoring agency.
DISCOUNTS ON THE FEE
Early Bird Discount: Nominations received with payments on/before 4-weeks (23rd March 2020) will be entitled to an early bird discount of 10%.
Group Discount: Any organization sponsoring four or more participants to the program will be entitled for a discount of 20% on the total fee payable provided that at least four participants attend the program.
Maximum Discount: Organization can avail themselves of both the discount subject to maximum discount of 20%.
I am sure that you will find it useful for the organization/national health system program.
I would be grateful, if you could participate/nominate interested candidates in the training program.
You may forward to concerned department also
Kindly send the filled and scanned nomination form (attached) to the program coordinator at [email protected]
Looking forward for your kind cooperation and support to make the program success.
A word of response would be appreciated.
Dr.Saurabh kumar Banerjee
M.Pharm, Ph.D., MBA
Associate Professor and Program Coordinator
The IIHMR University,
1 Prabhu Dayal Marg, Near Sanganer Airport
Jaipur (Pin-302029), Rajasthan, INDIA
Office: +91 141 3924700, Ext: 789,
Fax: +91 141 3924738,
Mobile - +91-8890398067
Email: [email protected]
- Page :